Trade Shows in Edmonton
Coliseum Inn is located just minutes away from Northlands Park and Rexall Place
Edmonton is called Canada’s Cultural Capital. Northlands alone hosts over 2,500 events annually with over four million visitors. The Northlands Edmonton EXPO Center is home to several consumer and closed trade shows, including the world-renowned Alberta Gift Show, Home and Garden Show, Alberta Gift Show, Home and Garden Show, Renovation Show, Edmonton Boat & Sportsmen’s Show, Farm fair Agricultural Showcase and many more.
If you’re scheduled to visit a Northlands event in Edmonton and need accommodation, choose the Coliseum Inn, just minutes away from Northlands Park and Rexall Place. The Northlands is the largest trade and conference center outside of Toronto and is easily accessible. Contact us to make your reservations today.
Some of the most popular Trade Shows in Edmonton are:
- The Alberta Gift Show is a trade event is a four day event and closed trade show that brings together manufactures and suppliers of giftware for mutual benefit.
- The National Franchise & Business Opportunities Show is a two day event that nurtures business opportunities and interaction between participating industries from different businesses.
- The Edmonton Home & Interior Design Show runs for three days wher products and services are showcased helping businesses reach their clients.
- The Renovation Show is an annual building material and architectural three day exhibition
- FarmFair International and many more
The Coliseum Inn, located across the road from Northlands is the ideal place to stay. Call now for bookings.
Most people plan their trip around a major event like a festival, concert, sports event or trade show in Edmonton. If you are here for a trade show, enjoy your stay at The Coliseum Inn, the most convenient lodging choice with elegantly appointed rooms, modern amenities and warm hospitality.
Call us for special event package rates.